Monday, February 26, 2024

Yaks on the Five

 I'd heard of this place through other travel reporters. Yaks on the 5 is a specialty burger place.


I saw one of their offerings is a peanut butter burger - and I had t make sure Mr Duffy would get to try it. So we went there.


I ordered the "Morning After" burger for the egg and bacon on top.


If you do visit, make sure to ask for the lavender ketchup.



One cute/funny thing they do is assign each person with a code name for their order. I think out hostess had a thing for our human putting in the order. I don't blame her.




They are in a very convenient spot, literally on the I5 as they say. Just get there at opening, or you may have a long walk and long wait for their delicious burgers. Worth it!

Just don't forget: lavender ketchup!!!

No comments: