Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Sequioa Park Zoo, Part 4

 Judging you.





There was a promise of otters but I didn't see any.



It's a dodo bird!



Do I already know all I need to know about bears?





I worked up an appetite walking around. I ate lunch in the zoo's cafe. I ordered the veggie wrap and fries. It was delicious, and a reasonable price for a zoo.



They had murals of animals inside.



After lunch, I explored the last part of the zoo.



Not a real fish. What a bummer.



Those are real!














Isn't that just the way?


This is a charming zoo. It was quiet, but possibly due to the rain. The animals looked healthy, the enclosures were large with a lot of nature, and kept far away from humans.Prices are reasonable for the experience, and despite the size of the zoo, one could spend a full day really taking in the peaceful nature.

No comments: