Wednesday, February 14, 2024

I Love Love (Valentine's Day Edition)

 Has there ever been a greater love than that between Mr Duffy and me?
(I vs Me: Live it. Know it. Learn it.)



I sure did give Mr Duffy a great Valentine's Day. It is so much about candy and chocolate.


We went out for a romantic dinner. It was pouring down rain, and we went to Black Bear Diner.


They sure do love their bears here.



We are so at home.



Not only do they have down home American diner fare, but they also sell bear related souvenirs.




It's only too bad they serve the grotesque enemy of Coca-Cola. Be warned.



But their food is good. Especially breakfast.




Such good food.





Well after dinner, we went back to our room for gifts and dessert. I sure do spoil my love, Mr Duffy.



Will he share his chocolates? I like my chocolates.



I sure hope you have someone who will give you chocolates and gofts and desserts, this day and all days.

No comments: