Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Sequioa Park Zoo, Part 2

 There were a lot of animals I had never seen in person before. This zoo has a lot of educational signs to learn a variety of things about their animals.




And I just love all of the trees. Have I mentioned how much I love redwoods?


I could live among the trees.




With all of the recent rains, the animals have a lot of grass to munch on.



Okay, but where are they???




This zoo, like many others, has a barnyard area with petting enclosures.


They've got donkeys and mini horses...



and piggies!



I'm not sure I would say "spectacular" is a great description.



I got to ride a (plastic) horse!


They wanted to put me to work! I have very little farming experience.


Yeah, this one was plastic, too.



Chickens!




What a sticky situation.


This one is not made of plastic - can I go for a ride?




It was just a prop - no fresh popped popcorn or bags of peanuts. What a bummer.




Is this where one sits when tired?



Imagine how excited I was to see they had a Little Free Library!





They do carve a lot of things out of wood up here.





That's a little more education than I need today, thank you.





How nice to just get in the water any time.



After the poo station? Please, everyone! Wash!


There it is! Okay, so it wasn't just a sign teasing me earlier.



They are super cute!


No comments: