Sunday, February 11, 2024

The Taylor Bowl

 I tend to only watch The Big Game when a California team is involved. More specifically, San Francisco or San Jose. And this year, the gold rushers were top billed.


Of course all big sports thingies need food. All the fried, processed, convenient foods, devoid of nutrients and fiber. Hey, that is part of the fun. No judgement here.


And all the snack foods, we had: tater tots, pizza rolls, onion rings, fish sticks, chips and dips, cookies, mozzarella sticks, candy and more.


Mr Duffy and many of our close friends joined in on the fun.



We would have gone to the park for our own football game, but we were "stuffed" as is usually the case.



Post Malone's performance of America the Beautiful was just that, beautiful - when I need to cry, that is one of the videos I pull up to warm my cold heart. Reba singing the National Anthem was also such a treat - only second to the shows I have watched. And, if you don't know... Whitney is, and will always be number one.


I picked HEADS for the coin toss and lost. The commercials made me excited for the Deadpool and Wicked movies. The Aubrey Plaza commercial was surprising and entertaining. Was that Jeremy Renner in the stands towards the end of the 1st quarter?







In the half time show, I was introduced to Usher. I liked his sound. I will look up his popular songs. I especially liked the roller skating.


This was mostly about spotting Taylor Swift more than anything else. While I am not yet as of late an official Swiftie, I am only just starting on studying her impact on society, politics, entertainment, and more.

I hope your experience with this year's game was a good one.

No comments: