Friday, February 23, 2024

Willow Creek

 Sassy was so excited to be in a place with his family.



I knew this place to be Bigfoot country, but I didn't know it is the Bigfoot Capitol of the World.


He is everywhere.


This is a Bigfoot trap, it was in the courtyard of our motel. What do they put in there to lure him in?


We had to drive the Bigfoot Scenic Byway.




More of that luscious nature.



I wonder if there are edible fishes in that river...



It is beautiful either way.


Look at how happy Sassy is.





There is something to be said about forest bathing.



Is swimming allowed in here?




These were some of the details in the lobby of our motel, which really was just the living room of the motel managers.



Unfortunately, he belonged to the motel and I couldn't bring him home.







Next time I am in the area, I will either be in an RV or I will camp nearby.




The museum was closed this time.








At least there were some things around this very tiny town to look at.




We needed a lunch break, so we went into the cafe across the road from our motel. Nice people, tempting offerings.



I ordered a veggie sandwich. I like how they made the bread, it was waffle style, and a similar texture.



Mr Duffy had a taco salad. I sure wish I had been in on those beans.


This was a once-in-a-lifetime trip, in that once you have seen it, you don't need to come back. It is really just a drive-through town. No need to stay overnight, even for Bigfoot enthusiasts such as ourselves.

No comments: