Thursday, February 22, 2024

Exploring the Hotel Grounds

 This hotel was a destination itself.


There are a few buildings, connected by dazzling courtyards.


My room was at the garden. While my room didn't look over the garden itself, I did have a balcony with a table and chairs.


Something I always love and will stop to enjoy is a pond full of koi fish.


I heard that they are not tasty, so I have not tried to jump in to get a snack.



This was the hot tub in our section.


The main pool was in a different building, but not a far walk at all.



This pool is so cool because it is half indoor and outdoor.




Back to the koi. How I fantasize of one day having my own pond. Watching them is so tranquil.




Staying in this hotel was a real treat. From the large room with jet tub and amenities, to the great location, and the beautiful property... I will be back for sure.






I know I say I want to live in these places, so many times. But I really would love to live here. Or in a place like it!











The color in these flowers is gorgeous. I can see a heart - can you?





I can't wait to go back!

No comments: