Wednesday, February 21, 2024

So Much Good Eats

Located right next to our hotel was Shamus T Bones, a casual barbecue and steakhouse. 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸


During the day, it looks like it is shut down, but it is very much open. Do not  miss it!


They have what you would expect from a meat-based restaurant, with appetizers, drinks, and desserts.


They served these delicious muffins with the food.



My obligatory cam chowder tasting. Very good! ANd I would hope so, as this restaurant is right on Humboldt Bay.



I can't pass up an appetizer of raw oysters. These are very popular on the north coast.



And then for my main entree. A huge steak! With perfectly cooked vegetables, and a stuffed baked potato, this was perfect.


Why did i think that a teddy bear could eat as much as a polar bear?


 The restaurant is on the pricey side, but that is to be expected for the type of food. The service was fast and efficient, the atmosphere was comfortable, and the food was delicious. If you are a hungry omnivore, give them a visit!

A funny quip, when I first saw the sign for this place, I thought it said "Sam Houston" for some reason.

No comments: