Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Legend of Bigfoot

 Along the Avenue of the Giants are many roadside attractions. 



Most of them are kitschy and sell to tourists. Or, locals/semi-locals like me who love that stuff.


One objective on my list was Legend of Bigfoot.



My friend Sassy (the Sasquatch/Bigfoot) was so happy and he felt at home.


One could easily spend hours here exploring the grounds, choosing merchandise to purchase (please support these shops), and taking so many great photos (please promote these great attractions/shops).



I had two goals for this particular place: one, to take photos and make memories, and two: to purchase a redwood carved artistic figure, whether bear or Bigfoot, to support these wonderful and amazing places.



One day, I shall have the space to bring many of these carvings home, to lift up their artists.





Shop! Buy! I am not sponsored! I just love this stuff, and I have pride in my state.



Such a comfy place to hang out.


My friend Sassy!




We were looking for a friend to bring home. Unfortunately, at this time, it could only be one. Soon.


Measure and compare your foot!




Happy bears.





I do want this bench to one day rest on my front porch.





Look. Really look at everything.






If you want to give your full support to all you can, it seems that summer may be the best time. Still, help where you can. Together we can keep these legends living!




I believe!!!




My friend Sassy wants you to believe, too.




Holy crap! That is a big-ass foot.



Do you believe?




The answer is out there.



No comments: