Thursday, April 29, 2021

Vineyards and Statues

 We drove east on 20 to get to 101. We stopped in Santa Rosa for lunch and visited the Peanuts statues.



There are a bunch of these statues in town. When I go back to Santa Rosa for an extended time, I will look for more of them.



This Woodstock was just outside of the California Welcome Center. I was a bit bummed that the center was closed. I love those places because I can pick up California souvenirs, and info on future trips.



We had lunch at the cafe inn the square. I had a delicious turkey and pesto sandwich.


They had a Little Free Library in the dining area.


This is a bridge we crossed on the road.



And vineyards.


More vineyards.


Future wine.

"Gateway to the Redwoods"

After four hours of driving, we made it home. I was already missing being on vacation. I was happy to have been able to travel and return to something that feels normal. I am already planning my next trip!

No comments: