Sunday, April 25, 2021

Mini Golf!

 The golf course did not look like it had 18 holes, but they did manage to squeeze a 'hole' game into the small property.

They did have a waterfall and a creek, which was enjoyable.

They also had a few rocks we could climb to sit while others were playing the hole.

There were some small bridges to cross the creeks.


I'm glad my ball was bright pink so I could see it when it was in the shadows.


I didn't make a bet with Mr Duffy. I could have said the loser would buy dinner. Good thing I didn't suggest that, because I lost the game!

I had a poor swing, because my ball went in the water at least four times. They provide nets around the course so you can dig out your ball if it gets in the water.


Mini golf is a lot of fun. This course didn't have the windmills or castles that other ones do, but it is still an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.




I didn't know how I would get my ball out of this trap! They had a couple of these on the course, along with small water ponds, too.

It was a very close game and I had a lot of fun. It was time to clean up because there was a bowl of clam chowder calling my name.


No comments: