Sunday, April 25, 2021

Fish & Chips & Chowder

 We went to dinner at the Noyo Harbor.

We stopped at the first eatery at the bottom of the hill. They have a walk up counter and outdoor seating. Mr Duffy got calamari and chips, and I got fish and chips. And we each ordered clam chowder.

I do love clam chowder and I order it every time I am at a seafood restaurant.

We had a nice view of the harbor where we were sitting.


The weather was a bit on the cool side, but the chowder did warm me up. The fish was delicious. I couldn't quite tell what was different about this batter, but I think they put cumin in it. That made it taste very good, and made it stand out from other standard batter.

I was amused by this sign. I felt like I was being stalked during dinner, the gulls were perched in different spots, all ready to attack. I think they were hoping I would leave some fries behind, but I don't do that. Sorry, birdies!


No comments: