Sunday, April 25, 2021

Driving through Anderson Valley

 Mr Duffy and I headed up to spend a few days on the north coast.

We took 101 to 128. We passed several vineyards and through miles of redwoods and other trees.

Seeing the shimmering lakes was refreshing.

Trees!

Some of the trees were so dense that it was necessary to use our car lights. But so breathtaking!

Such an enjoyable drive.






I love trees.

Seeing the vineyards was relaxing.

I really wanted to get out and explore the grapes, but currently the health orders require reservations. But one day, I will get to a vineyard with an on-site winery and tasting room.



The wineries were all inviting with flowers, signs, statues, and other things to catch your attention, enticing you to stop.






Don't you just feel at peace looking at these greens and clouds? I do.



I felt like this drive was a vacation in and of itself.





Soon, we arrived at our destination of Fort Bragg in Mendocino County. All roads to the county are beautiful. But you can only go in one way and out another, leaving two more choices!


No comments: