Monday, April 26, 2021

Big Breakfast!

 We started our day at Cafe 1, which is named for the highway.

They have a big menu with a lot of great options, all of which are either organic, sustainable, or otherwise good for people and the environment. They are vegan friendly, too!

I ordered the breakfast wrap which was vegetables and eggs. I had no idea it would be bigger than I am. And I had ordered a side of potatoes which also is bigger than I am. I didn't think I would be able to eat it all.

You can tell how surprised we were at the size of this food. I'm glad Mr Duffy was there to share with me.

It was stuffed with all of my favorite things: kale, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, squash, cabbage, onions, avocados, asparagus, and I am sure I am forgetting which other veggies. And it had a good salsa on the side.

All of that food plus a soy latte, I thought I was going to roll out of there.

We ordered at a walk-up window, and sat in the parklet. It was a good start to a busy day. The food was hot and delicious, and reasonably priced, especially since the portions were enormous.

Next time I am in Fort Bragg, I will be back for brunch!

No comments: