Monday, April 26, 2021

Model Train Museum

 We were going to ride a real train, but before we got on, we visited the train museum at the station.

This is a very cute place as they have so many models.

This looks like a real building. It is a miniature!

What a charming town.



Some very despicable characters jumped on this train.

Every time I see model trains, I become more interested in them.

Mr Duffy was super excited. He loves all this nerdy stuff. Maybe I just called myself a nerd?



If I had a giant house, I would love a set up like this.



A little trestle bridge!

I just discovered a bigfoot!




I was especially tickled by the logging trains. It was so fun, seeing them chug along the tracks, carrying the large logs.



It is a very small museum, but packed with a lot of stuff to see.

It is free to enter, but they do accept donations.




Their displays were indoors and outdoors.




Wait, there is the real bigfoot!










There was so much fun stuff to see, and I easily could have spent an hour or more here looking at all of it. But it was almost train time!


No comments: