Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May the Fourth Be With You

 Today is the day I get out my Star Wars cookbooks and make celebratory food.


I made Boba Fett-uccine. I used peas instead of broccoli, and it was so delicious.

We also had Han Burgers. Mine was actually a big vegan patty, and it was super tasty.

The Baby was there, of course. It was his first birthday.

We had Grogu gummy snacks.

And we also ate Bossk Brownies. So much good food!


I don't know about you, but in my family we exchange Star Wars Day gifts. I gave Mr Duffy this LEGO set.


And we exchanged a couple of new Star Wars books.



This one will be especially entertaining. I do love lists.



We really try to go all out, with decorations, costumes, wrapping paper, we like to do it up.

We had Dagobah Dip, which was guacamole with lots of bits of veggies.

The "Yodas" seemed to like it.

All my buds wanted to join in on the fun.


We all had a great time in our costumes, eating themed food, and even watched the first episode of The Bad Batch on Disney Plus.

Some teddies even crashed our party.

Poor Chewie is always being poked at by Porgs.

Awesome ladies of the galaxy!


Group shot, we hope our family and friend circle can grow even more. We would love a Wampa and a Bantha to join our group.





After filing up on great food, including these super delicious Mon Cala Sardine Fritters, we were all ready to turn in for the night. It was a fun Star Wars Day, full of so much great stuff.

The Fourth will be with you, always.

No comments: