Friday, April 9, 2021

Sunshine and Wine

 After spending more than a year at home, and with a safer environment, I felt it was a good time to go to an outdoor attraction while following all of the county's guidelines.

My travels took me to Casa de Fruta, the roadside fruit stand on Pacheco Pass, in the city of Hollister.

They have a cute little pond, and there are fish and turtles in there.

And there is a cute windmill at the pond.

There were a lot of turtles hanging out on the dock.


It is nestled in a nice shaded area.

They have a few water features, and I do love those. Sitting next to a fountain is very relaxing.

This fountain, which was guarded by three of Snow White's Dwarfs, was not running.

At the back of the property, they have old farm equipment, including classic trucks.



I don't even know what some of these machines are or what they did.



Casa de Fruta!








Mr Duffy and I sat in the little caboose.


Choo-choo!



No comments: