Monday, April 26, 2021

A Delicious Lunch

 After our ride, we grabbed some lunch at Northwest Brewing Company.

Again, we sat outdoors, with plenty of space between tables and few other groups of people.

I ordered garlic parmesan waffle fries. Oh my, these were more than fabulous. I do want to try making these at home, or at least find a local restaurant that has something similar.

I had a shrimp po' boy. It was a decent sandwich. Maybe it was better than decent and the fries just were so good that they suffered in comparison.

Of course I had started with clam chowder. My plan was to get clam chowder every place it was available. This recipe was much more unique than any I had tried before, and I couldn't detect what it was. Mustard? Paremsan cheese? It didn't taste like a typical chowder. It was also topped with paprika. Definitely not what I expected, but an okay recipe.


We had such a busy day through lunch, so we decided to take a break back at the hotel. Then later, more celebration!


No comments: