Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Seaside Beach

 Today we went for a small drive to see what was north of Fort Bragg.

We found a good spot to pull off the road and found ourselves at Seaside Beach.

I wasn't prepared for going to the sand, but that was okay. It was nice just to look at the water.

There is a lot of room at this beach, and one that is easily accessible. Many beaches on the north coast are rugged, rocky, and don't have a flat shore. So this one is great if you want to picnic or sunbathe on the sand.

There were very few people around.


There were some educational signs to learn about the ecosystem in the area.


I wonder if that rock is safe to climb. If it is, I might want to explore it next time I am staying in Fort Bragg.

This was a beautiful day to be out. I am so glad the weather was clear, in the week before I traveled, the forecast said it would be raining the whole week. But we missed it, and I am glad for that.




No comments: