Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Guess What I'm Eating for Dinner

 Yes, seafood. Along with a raw oyster appetizer, I also had...

Clam chowder! Of course I did. My belly was full after eating it for four days.

We ate at the Noyo River Grill, down at the harbor. The restaurant was right on the water, and it was sunset.



My main course was steak with potatoes and amazingly delicious vegetables. I was stuffed, but wanted to enjoy every last bite. I'm glad I didn't burst!


Mr Duffy ate some cod with capers. He was feeling better and seemed to really enjoy the food.


Mmmm, clam chowder.


Beautiful harbor.

Dinner was so delicious. The atmosphere was relaxing, the wait staff were polite and attentive, and it was so nice to just be out. This will definitely be on my list of places to visit again when I come back to Fort Bragg.


No comments: