Friday, April 9, 2021

California Welcome Center

 After our day in Hollister, we stopped at the California Welcome Center in Gilroy.

The welcome centers are visitor's centers with information about visiting and traveling in the Golden State. 


This location has a charging station for many different devices. That is very handy for people exploring the thousands of miles of roads in the state.

They have a large supply of maps, brochures, guide books, itineraries, and coupons for different tourist spots, state parks, lodging, and more.

I have been to several of these branches, and it itself is a fun place to visit. I picked up a giant stack of brochures to plan my future trips. I was especially interested in the eastern part of the state, since I have spent little time there.

I would love to visit all of the welcome centers.

No comments: