Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Holiday Pizza and a Movie Night

 Pizza is truly a great food. You can get all of your food groups in one bite. And when you order in, there is no prep work and no dishes to wash.

 Notice the presence of pepperoni on this pizza. And also note the absence of pineapple. That is all.

 Mr Duffy and I stayed in to eat pizza and watch Christmas movies.

 Mr Duffy wanted a meat lover's pizza, so that is what he ordered. That is a good pizza, but it would have been a bit too much meat for me in one meal.

 I went with a vegetable pizza. Even though I picked off some of the onions and bell peppers, the residual juices left a very good flavor.

 I like artichokes and zucchini on my pizza. And I also like olives, garlic, and whole tomato slices. Yum!

 After pizza, we got some candy to eat while we watched the movie.

We had so many great choices, and we couldn't decide! We wanted to watch all of them, but in the end we watched holiday episodes of our favorite television shows. Still fun and festive!

No comments: