Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Fantasy of Lights, Part One

  Every year since 1998, there has been a magical holiday light display called Fantasy of Lights. It is at Lake Vasona in Los Gatos, California.

 It is a drive-through display where you see hundreds of light displays.

 Mr Duffy and I bundled up, even though we would be in our car, we would have the windows down to get the best view.

 I made sure to put on my puffy jacket. I even brought a couple of blankets so we could snuggle.

All set to see the pretty lights!






 This is what we see when we first drive in.

 You are required to pay for your ticket in advance and you get a date and time to drive. At first, I thought my photos were going to be blurry because we would be zipping by. But once we checked in, we went very slowly. Sometimes, we even stopped.

 Yay!

 This is neat how they wrap the tree trunks, but it would be even more magical if they wrapped the whole thing.

 Oooh, pretty!

 A simple tree.

 I like the glow that blue lights gives.

 This was so pretty, the bow with poinsettias, in the classic Christmas colors. This is one I would love to put on the outside of my house.

 These guys were funny.

 I was really amused by this tooth.

 I love this.


 Some people prefer all white/clear lights, and others like colored lights more. I like all of them!

 There was a section that was all penguins.



Here they are, at their igloo.

(To be continued...)

No comments: