Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Morning

 Mr Duffy and I woke up to see if Santa Bear brought us a treat.

 There were a lot of presents under our tree.

 He left us a cool new wagon! And it was filled with candy, and two game controllers.


 Sitting patiently next to our wagon for a photo.

 And then we looked at our controllers. Mr Duffy was especially excited for that.

 So many treats!



 The bags of M&Ms were almost as big as we are!



I opened my gifts from Santa Bear.




 I got this great fuzzy hat that has a scarf and mittens, all in one piece. Good timing because winter is here and it is cold.

 And my second gift.



Winter clothes! A knit dress with matching fuzzy boots and hat. With this warm wear, I can go outside and play, or visit a place that gets very cold.

So far my Christmas is a lot of fun. Time for some breakfast, then maybe watch a movie until Christmas dinner. And then gifts from my family. I am a very lucky bear.

No comments: