Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Countdown to 2020

 I'm not much of a party bear, so I planned a quiet night in with Mr Duffy to welcome in the new year.

 We shared a glass of champagne and waited for midnight.

 I wore the new sparkly dress and matching shows that I got for Christmas.

 I made a lot of good treats for our celebration.


So much delicious food.

 I made pinwheels with cream cheese and deli slices.

 And then cheese and crackers.

 I also cooked up some raviolis to eat as finger food.

 We had vegetable pot stickers and meatballs.

 And the thing I tend to make for most of my events, deviled eggs.

 And of course I had an assortment of cookies.


 I think 2020 is going to be a delicious year.

Goodbye, 2019. You were a terrific year with amazing experiences, memorable moments, fabulous vacations, and wonderful ordinary days. And I know 2020 will also be fantastic.

Three... two... one... Happy New Year!


No comments: