Saturday, December 28, 2019

Great America's Winterfest Part Four

 There is a restaurant in the area that is themed like a lodge. Outside are these nice trees.



 This makes me want to go to a real lodge out in the woods, in the winter when it might be decorated for Christmas.

 These trees changed colors.


 I like when the majority of the lights are blue, with some other colors mixed in.


 It is Santa Snoopy!


 Beyond the Snoopy area is Candy Cane Lane. The tables and chairs look like peppermint twists.


 I saw this lollipop that was bigger than my head and I thought I had found the ultimate candy.

 Across the way was this giant lollipop that is bigger than my whole body! Now that is the ultimate candy.



 This is one of my favorite sections just because of how decorated everything is with the candy theme.


 These are palm trees with only the trunks covered in lights.

 And this gigantic Santa Claus is drinking a Coke!



To be continued...

No comments: