Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Night

 After a day of relaxing and eating, we had a nice dinner. And then it was time for our gifts.

 I had quite a pile waiting for me.

 This paper is very special.


 Covered in bows!

 Mr Duffy looks very dapper in his suit and tie.



 Pretty paper, I love the shiny stuff.


 I got this fun winter outfit and a new pair of sparkly shoes.



 And I'm opening...

 Frozen 2 clothes! Now I have new jammies for my next Disneyland vacation.



 I also got these beautiful sparkly dresses. Now I just have to decide which to wear on New Year's Eve.


 I like this paper, it has Mickey and Minnie!


 I got this beautiful bow. I can wear it across my chest.


 And I got this pretty snowflake headband. These things will match my new Frozen clothes.









 More shoes!






After all of that gift opening, I rested on a pile of paper. This was a great Christmas. I am one very lucky bear.

No comments: