Saturday, December 28, 2019

Great America's Winterfest, Part Six

 This is a very cute penguin.


 This reindeer got caught up in a snowball.

 That's a sweet little face.




 Belsnickles! They started harassing Mr Tennenbaum. Those rascals are up to no good.




 Mr Duffy and I were ready for dinner. We got a veggie burger from the diner in Tinsel Town.


 Not too bad, and the fries were okay.

 I did pop into the candy store, but when I got there, everything had been picked over. Too bad, I wanted a piece of fudge or maybe a caramel apple. But no worries, there are plenty of candy shops around.


 These statues were charming, they were guarding the bags of Ghirardelli chocolates.

Oh, so many decorations!

This snow family was very nice, and the young one let us pose with him for a picture.



After all of that walking around, we sat near the tree to watch the closing ceremony. Cold, tired, and sore, we left when the park closed, thinking of the really nice time we had. I was so happy to get to experience Winterfest. I love all things Christmas, and the more lights, the better.


No comments: