Saturday, December 28, 2019

Great America's Winterfest, Part One

 At the entrance to the park are these toy soldiers.

 This sign greets people as they enter the park.


 During most of the year, this is a big pond with fountains. During Winterfest, it becomes an ice skating rink.


 This is a Kwanzaa Kinara.


 There are so many decorated trees!

 This is their main tree behind their two story carousel.



 Lights everywhere!

 It was the seventh night of Hanukkah, the seventh candle on the menorah was lit.


 Fun polar bears frolicking on the... grass. No snow. 😞

 They looked like they were having fun anyway.

 Even the gift shops were fully decorated.


 There were lots of new friends to make but I didn't come home with any.

 Cuddly snowmen!

 I bought a bucket of popcorn. I didn't know it was going to be bigger than me!

 I had my map to see where the different attractions were.

 Beautiful lights!

This was a nice look, too.

To be continued...

No comments: