Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Fantasy of Lights, Part Three

 There was a whole section that was dinosaur themed.


 This volcano was erupting.



 Pretty palm tree.


 This snowman was funny, he was in a phone booth and he was shivering. But why was he cold? He's a snowman.

 Here is Santa flying a plane. Would that save him time on Christmas Eve?


 This was a cool sea monster.

 I always like a pirate ship.

 This Santa threw a basketball across the way and the basket went in the hoop.







 The elves are carrying presents to the sled.




 Towards the end of the thirty minute drive was this Happy New Year banner.


We drove under the archway and out of the park.

This was a magical experience. I had been hearing about this experience for a long time and have wanted to go, but it never worked out. I'm so glad I was able to go. I hope to make this an annual tradition. But next time, I will bring hot chocolate!

No comments: