Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday

 One of my favorite things to do Thanksgiving Weekend is to eat the yummy leftovers. This is some of my favorite food, but I eat this kind of stuff mostly during the holidays.

 Rather than never finding a parking spot, standing in endless lines, and tiring myself, I do much of my shopping in October and I get stuff online. This way I can spend time at home, relaxing. I took out my Christmas coloring books and colored while playing Christmas music.

 I like candy canes, they are an important part of my decorating.

 Who could this be for?

 My moose and deer buddies were here to play.

 Mmmm, Christmas is a delicious time of year. So much candy. So much chocolate.

I do a lot of dancing, so I don't have to worry about how much chocolate I eat.

Have a great holiday season!

No comments: