Saturday, December 28, 2019

Great America's Winterfest Part Two

 This is the Orleans area of the park.


 I wanted to stop in this candy store.


 So many decorations!


 Even Santa was decorated with lights.



 It looks like Santa gave up his sleigh in favor of a plane.

 Mmm, pizza.



 I followed the bend which led me to Tinsel Town.

 This is the place to be if you love lights.

 Even the lawn had lights on it.


 This is one of those classic tinsel trees.

 Here is the mayor of Tinsel Town and his wife, Mr & Mrs Tennenbaum.

 Up in the gazebo, Santa reads his list of names. Are you on the nice list?

 Mr Duffy and I got to pose with Santa and Mr Tennenbaum.


 I love how the strands of lights hung from and across the rafters on this bridge.


I wanted to take a giant bite of this cookie.

To be continued...

No comments: