Friday, December 13, 2019

Chritmas Shopping

 One of my favorite things to do is Christmas shopping. I don't care for crowds, so I try my best to go as early as possible. But this year, things got away from me and I was late.

 I went to Target because they have everything, they are affordable, and they have a Starbucks inside. Priorities.

 I really get into the spirit when I have a flavored latte or mocha. I like peppermint white mochas and eggnog lattes.

 I love seeing the fully decorated trees in their Christmas section.


 They have such a great assortment of wrapping paper. I have this strong desire for paper, and Christmas wrapping is up there with scrapbook paper. I like to buy all of the rolls that I like, but that means I have to buy more gift so I can use it all.

 This bow is bigger than my head!!! I wonder what it is used for. I sure would love a chocolate bar big enough for this bow to fit on it.

 I have some friends and family coming to stay in my cave for the holidays. I know they would love seasonal cereal. Delicious!

 I usually eat Cap'n Crunch cereal once a year, and that is the limited Christmas flavor.

Now this is a very important thing on my list. The champagne. To celebrate all of the warmth and love and joy that my life has. I am a very blessed and lucky bear.

No comments: