Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Frozen 2

 You know how much I love the first Frozen, so of course I was going to see the sequel.

 I went to Build-A-Bear to buy the Elsa dress and boots from the movie so I could cosplay for it.


 One of the many things I like about this theater is they serve Starbucks drinks. I got an iced peppermint mocha, as they had a selection of Christmas coffees. I sat in my chair, turned on the seat warmer, reclined, and put my blanket on. The cold never bothered Elsa but I get chilly easily.

During the commercials that show before the previews, they showed the commercial for the new Star Wars ride in Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge. I will be going back soon!

I loved this movie, it had great songs. It wasn't as great as the first one, but few movies are. Still, I will buy merchandise related to the film, and will watch it when it releases on Disney+.


No comments: