Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Chrstmas Eve

 One of the snacks on the table was this bowl of Cheetos, shaped like snowflakes.

 We had olives and cheese, too.

 I liked the crackers and Mr Duffy liked the sugar snap peas.

 One thing I don't always see in an appetizer spread is tater tots, so I was quite excited to have this as part of the selection.

 Deviled eggs are a standard favorite, as is shrimp cocktail.


 Mr Duffy dressed like an ornament so we tried to hang him on the tree.





 This delicious smelling candle made the table look fancy.

 This bunch of flowers also made the table look extra festive. It has sprigs of pine branches and some fragrant greenery.

 I had a large plate of cheese and crackers.

 It went well with my champagne.

 Cheers!

 Mr Duffy and I had a good dinner and listened to holiday music.

Time to get to bed because tomorrow is Christmas!


No comments: