Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas in the Park

 I have to go to Christmas in the Park at least once a year, if all I do is just get their famous hot chocolate.


 This year, they had this big Snoopy at his house, all decorated.

 The tall tree is done in all strings of lights and they change colors, flash, and even have words and phrases.


 This gingerbread house looks good enough to eat.

 There were so many more trees this year than in past years. I couldn't even see all of them.

 This is the carousel that has the teddy bears riding it. I look for it every year.




 Mr Duffy and I dressed in our warm, fuzzy outfits because it was a bit cold out.



So many pretty trees.

 Santa!!!






 I especially liked this pride tree. I love rainbows.






 And then it was time for the hot chocolate. So much whipped cream, sprinkled with sugar bits, some chocolate syrup, decorated with a showman and with candy cane to stir. Definitely a once-a-year treat.










I liked seeing old favorites and discovering new trees and exhibits. It was too crowded to explore all of the aisles. If I have a chance to get back during the day before it closes, I may stop in for a closer look.


No comments: