Wednesday, July 17, 2019

SDCC Preview Night

Preview night at San Diego Comic-Con is all about shopping.

This is some of the loot I picked up. It was like book night for me.

Disney Publishing gave these Wishables away with purchases.

I had my guides to SDCC so I could make my plans for the panels I wanted to see over the weekend.



So one of the booths I hit up was Disney for their books. They always have at least one each of a Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney Animation title that I want to get.

Chronicle Books is another one of my favorite publishing companies. They have a lot of activity books and games and stationery sets.


The Hasbro booth had this lit up Star Wars logo.


And they had a My Little Pony one, too.

One booth had statues of Hollywood creators.
George Lucas.

Steven Spielberg.

Stan Lee.

Forky was there!

This Steven Universe booth looked like a lot of fun
.


What is Deadpool up to?





I picked up a Puglie last year, and wanted to get a new costume for him this year. If you remember last year, I named my pug Kitty.

It was Puglie's 5th birthday and they had this giant cake prop for people to take photos. If you look closely at the top of the cake, you will see me up there!

I loaded up my stuff and caught a ride home. I had four full days of the convention and I needed to rest up.

No comments: