Saturday, July 20, 2019

SDCC Day Three


Today I dressed as Esmeralda. It's a costume that had been in my closet for a long time and I never had a chance to wear it. So I was happy to wear it today.


I found Mulan and Mushu making their way around the exhibit floor.

Care Bears!

The Weta booth always has a lot of Lord of the Rings things. I liked this statue of Gandalf.

The highlight of the day was going to watch the panel for Brooklyn 99. So I went into the ballroom early to get a seat. We watched the panel for What We Do in the Shadows. The cast of the series was there, along with the creator Taika Waititi! That was a real treat.

They showed us an episode and I was interested for sure. I saw the movie and liked it enough, but I think I will like the television show a lot more.

So the highlight for us was seeing many of the cast of Brooklyn 99.

Andy Samberg, Melissa Fumero, and Terry Crews were there.

Also Joe Lo Truglio, Dirk Blocker, and Joel McKinnon Miller.



Andre Braugher and Stephanie Beatriz were unable to make it, so they brought cardboard standees to stand in for them. That was certainly amusing.




I was really happy that I got to see the Brooklyn 99 panel. That has been my favorite television show to watch lately, and I rewatch the episodes repeatedly.

Third day was a success. And now there is just one day left, one day of shopping and people watching.

No comments: