Sunday, July 21, 2019

SDCC Day Four

On this last day, I wore my Athena costume. Mythology comes up in many comics and other areas of pop culture. And look who I ran into: Megara and Hades! It was perfect!

This was a clever family, a small Pacman was being chased by these ghosts.


I did some shopping for people back at home. There was a request for Fantastic Four books, so I bought some.

For lunch, I ate in the cafe. For the cost of the food, it was actually a very good portion. The carne asada fries were enough, I didn't even need to eat the California burrito that I ordered.


What I like about the California burrito is that there are french fries inside.

This was a clever frame for the painting, it is the front of a train. There are so many creative people out there.






Sunday is always the shortest full day, and people start winding down or even leaving early to get home. I stayed until they announced that SDCC 2019 was over. I was leaving to get back home the next day, so I had to get back to pack all of my goodies up.
SDCC was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to going next year. I am already planning my costumes!


No comments: