Sunday, July 28, 2019

Coast to Coast Vacation Time

 Mr Duffy and I woke up very early so we could get to the airport. We were flying to Los Angeles. Our final destination is New York, but there weren't any direct flights that we wanted. So we thought we would fly to Southern California for two days before heading to the East Coast.

 Mr Duffy was up very late gaming and he should have gotten some sleep. So he was really tired and because of that, he slept on the plane. So I was awake and got to eat his pretzels. "You snooze, you lose!" 😂

 I had the window seat which I really enjoy because I like trying to guess where we are. It is fun to figure out location by landmarks or bodies of water.

 Take-off is so much fun! It feels like a roller coaster when we pick up so much speed and then, whoosh! In the air.

 Bye, San Jose! See you in a couple of weeks!

 My tummy was a bit fuzzy so I didn't get my usual Diet Dr Pepper. Instead I got some seltzer water. I do love those bubbles.


 And I got to eat all the pretzels myself. Duffy was snoozing away in the overhead bin where he had dark and quiet.

I did my usual tradition of doing something funny with my pretzels.

We were staying with family so we went to their house and brought in our bags. We went to Hollywood to see a movie, but I didn't get pictures because it was so crowded and we wanted to just get out of there. But I will do another Hollywood trip one day.

No comments: