Friday, July 19, 2019

SDCC Day Two

On Friday, I dressed in a Batman dress because we were going to see the new animated movie that night. My goal was to find as many Batman characters as possible to get pics with them.

One of the highlights of the day was getting to meet the cast of Miraculous Ladybug. Cristina Valenzuela is the voice of Ladybug. Obviously she loves playing this role because she wore this costume! She was very happy to take a picture with me.

I found a Harley Quinn.

Zatanna was there, too.

Riddle me this!





This was in the Miraculous panel. They showed us a never-before-seen episode, everyone was very excited.




We headed to the ballroom where Batman: Hush was going to play. They had a panel of actors on current shows. There were some from a couple of DC/WB shows. I was excited to see Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson) and William Jackson Harper from The Good Place.







After the con closed for the day, I felt the hunger hit from the miles of walking we did. We decided to go out to dinner. And while in San Diego, always go for the Mexican food. We went to Ortega's. We went there last year and I remember it being good.


I love guacamole, and I know they have good stuff there. We had it made fresh at the table and we devoured it.


This was a neat wine rack they had near our table. I like the way the bottles rested in there.

I got the shrimp enchiladas. The food is so good. The rice is delicious and the beans have a good salty taste. It is a lot of food!

With a full tummy and a day of great memories, it was time to get some rest.

No comments: