Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Close To Home

 My plans for today were to see Spider-Man: Far From Home and to get a good lunch. So I went to Krung Thai, a Thai food restaurant before heading to the theater. I started with the chicken and peanut dipping sauce.

 I got this rice dish with eggs and veggies. I always order a rice dish in Asian restaurants. It goes with everything and I just really like rice. This one had nice pieces of spinach and good mushrooms.

 Another "must have" for me is noodles. This one wasn't as delicious as it looks. The meat was too dry and tough, and the sauce wasn't flavorful.

 Sometimes when I feel extra hungry, or when I feel like having an appetizer, I get egg rolls. These ones were a bit tough. I was finding the food here to not be as good as I'd had from this restaurant in the past. It was getting close to closing time and I think they might have just been serving older food.






This was a sweet and sour dish. Again, the meat was tough. I think it was sitting out, not fresh and tender like chicken should be when it is served.

 The decor outside is lovely.

 They have pretty flowers in the courtyard.



I can't say whether or not I would recommend this place. I liked it before, but was just not enthused at the taste or quality this time. If you want to give them a try, I would suggest going many hours before they close, so you will more likely get fresher food.

No comments: