Thursday, July 18, 2019

SDCC Day One

Thursday started in Hall H with a panel about Batman Beyond's 20th anniversary.

I was dressed like Princess Peach and was excited when I found a con-goer dressed the same. She agreed to take a picture with me.




These are some of the people involved in the Batman Beyond series.


No matter where you go, people are the same. We all need our coffee.

Next on the list of panels to watch was the one for Farscape. I haven't seen this show, but one of my humans has and he loves it.



After the panels, I went to the exhibitor's hall. This Beaker and Bunsen were there, they did an impressive job on their costumes.

I went back to the Puglie booth to make some purchases. I bought a donut costume for Kitty.

Teddy bears are usually cute, but Freddy Fazbear is a bit creepy.

Avengers everywhere!

Stranger Things was a big deal. Season 3 had just dropped. And the Ahoy costume was the most popular costume at the convention this year.

This Batman statue plus the poster behind it were all made of LEGO bricks.


She-Ra!

It took some work for me to find something with Mario so I could get a picture.

I am a super hero girl!


Both Tony Stark and Iron Man were happy to pose with me.

At the end of the day, we watched a fan-based panel about the Harry Potter fandom. It did renew my interest in the story.

Day one down, three to go!

No comments: