Saturday, July 13, 2019

Getting Out of Town

 Coffee is always necessary when I am on a road trip. I stopped at Peet's and got the mocha caramel blended drink. It was really good.

 I also got some Chipotle burritos for the drive. They are a good food to have when you will be away from food for a long time.

 My big stop was at Bravo Farms right near Kettlemen City. They had a variety of honey products for sale.

 I wanted a small warm snack so I got some wings and sweet potato fries.


 It was national french fries day so this was a good way to celebrate.



 Inside the restaurant, they had this shooting gallery with funny animatronics.











 I would like to have one of these wood carved bear statues one day.


 I was careful to not get too close to the cactus.





 I saw these lollipops on display but I didn't get one.

 If the weather wasn't too hot, I might have purchased a brick or two of their many cheeses that they sell.

 Poop socks!

 I thought these ones were very cute, the honey jars.

 I was amused by the sayings on these kitchen towels.






 Seeing this display of Disney things for sale made me wish I was headed back to Disneyland.

 This is a section from a very old redwood tree.



 They have a place outside where you can experience what it is like to pan for gold.




Bravo Farms is a fun roadside stop with a restaurant, ice cream bar, coffee counter, gift shop, and play area. If you want to take some time to stretch your legs or just to break up a long drive, this is a fun place to stop.

And now, onward to Los Angeles!

No comments: