Thursday, July 4, 2019

Stars and Stripes and Food

 For this July 4th, I wanted to get themed snacks. Well that is a thing I always do. So I found red, white, and blue M&M's, and these tiny cupcakes. I added the flags to give it that extra cute touch.

 I served shrimp cocktail.

 I added this shiny table decoration that has stars on it. It even has American flag stars. It is very festive.

 I had stars in a variety of sizes that I used to spread out on the table to give it extra flair.

 There were sugar snap peas and these cherries.

 And I also served crackers that people could use for dipping.

 Spinach dip is always popular, and I put out some baba ganosh, too.

 And a very American snack of tater tots. I threw them in the air fryer and that was it.




We didn't watch any patriotic movies, but we did start a Stranger Things 3 marathon.

And once Independence Day is over, I focus on the next big holiday: HALLOWEEN.

No comments: