Monday, May 1, 2023

Vacation!

 It's my first vacation of the year, and it is a big one.


A cross country trip is something I have been dreaming of since we had been in forced hibernation since 2020. So, it was off to New York!


I was flying out of San Francisco, and it was an early flight. So I stayed in a hotel near the airport the night before so I wouldn't have to stress too much getting there in the morning.


I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame. The room was a standard one, with the typical bathroom design.


There was a big screen television.


The room had a couch where I could look out of the window to watch the airplanes take off and land.





The lobby is huge, and beautiful.



This is a giant hotel that hosts conventions.



In the lobby is a coffee counter where they have grab and go sandwiches, pastries, snacks, beverages, and coffees. I bought an iced latte and a cinnamon roll. It could have done with more frosting.


I went back to my room for a bit. When it was dinner time, I went back to the lobby where they have a full service restaurant.




They have some delicious desserts.



My entree was salmon in a sweet pea and corn sauce. So tasty!




Hot fresh bread is included with the meal.



After dinner, it was time to get some rest for that early flight.



No comments: