Saturday, May 6, 2023

Road Trip Within a Vacation

 Any good road trip starts with a large coffee. And sometimes a pastry.


Dunkin' is prolific on the East Coast, especially on Long Island, it seems.


We stopped at the Huntington location before driving in earnest.



And then onto really getting on the road.




The states over here are very close together. It does almost seem like California is its own country.


We got on the bridge. I think it was the George Washington? I can't be sure, because there were so many bridges, and I didn't take notes.



I do love driving across bridges.



Another state to visit another time.



Oh, I love the water. Do I want to jump in for a swim? Or do I hope to catch a fish in my mouth?



Even with the clouds, the sky was so blue and wonderful.



With traffic, it was about a five hour drive to get to the state line of Vermont.



And here we are. Welcome to Vermont!



I can already taste the maple.

No comments: