Thursday, May 4, 2023

FAO Schwarz

 FAO Schwarz is a massive toy store in New York City.


They have some fun Funko items for sale, and also display props for photos.


This lion has a warning. Read it. Believe it.



I love my new friend!



Look at this puffy penguin.



I hitched a ride with this teddy. It was fun.



Bambi!


The store has its own candy department. Wow! So many great types of sweets.



They have flavors I haven't seen other places.



These are plushies of candies. So fun!


They have lollipops, almost as big as my head.




These gummy bears are almost as big as I am!


And have you ever seen chocolate coins THIS big?!?




I love the theming here.


Nerd!



They have so many souvenirs that are specific to the store.




I did some shopping, both in the candy section, and in the Build-A-Bear that is inside the store. All that shopping made me hungry, so I went to a classic food cart on the street and bought a pretzel. Still have another stop on my list!


No comments: