Friday, May 26, 2023

Bigfoot: I Believe

 The Bigfoot Discovery Museum in Felton is a small trailer, and honestly not worth a trip just to see it. But if you have an interest in Bigfoot and happen to be in the Santa Cruz area, stop in. There is no admission; however, there is a suggested donation and the proprietor puts on the pressure to donate.





There are a number of cute carved statues. But are these bears or Bigfoots? Bigfeet?


Jackalope




So this foot is bigger than I am, and I am 18 inches head to toe.


I need one of these for my door.



This guy has seen better days. Poor thing.



There is a good amount of memorabilia here. The owner also includes Chewbacca and Bumble as part of this collection.





This is a tiny museum. It would be nice to see it improved, and to stay open.





Do you believe?

No comments: