Saturday, May 20, 2023

Party Party!

 My big celebration arrived!


I had an ice cream cake that was vanilla cake and vanilla ice cream.



My friends brought me gifts. They are so nice!


We had teddy crackers and honey.



We also had cinnamon bears.


Gummy bears, too!


And chocolate bears, of course.


We also had Nutella, peach rings, and lollipops. All things teddies love.


Mr Duffy was getting silly with Chewie.


It was a full house! Even my new friends from Vermont were there.



I had a glass of bubbly. Now remember, teddy bears age differently than humans. I am of proper drinking age and you should be, too.



I LOVE LOLLIES



I had such a great birthday full of candy, friends, laughs, and memories.



I got lots of new summer clothes. So I have to go to the beach and take a vacation!





Some new summer dresses.





I have a new sea otter and a new seahorse pal!


Happy birthday to me.

No comments: